Sign Up For Home Delivery
Home Delivery Program
If you cannot come to the Mt. Angel Public Library, we can come to you!
The Mt. Angel Public Library provides monthly delivery services to residents within the city limits of Mt. Angel who have difficulty reaching or using the library because of:
∙ Homebound status
∙ Residence in assisted living facilities
∙ Physical disability
∙ Extended illness
The Home Delivery Program is a service of the Mt. Angel Public Library and is staffed by library volunteers who will deliver available library resources including:
∙ Regular and Large Print Books
∙ Audio Books on CD
∙ Music CDs
∙ DVDs & Blu-Ray movies & TV shows
Sign up for this FREE service!
There are three ways to sign up:
1. Call the Mt. Angel Public Library at 503-845-6401
2. Email email@example.com
3. Complete the registration form below and return via mail to:
Mt. Angel Public Library
P.O. Box 870
Mt. Angel, OR 97362
LINK TO FORM OR CREATE FORM?
Home Delivery Program FAQ | Important Information
When will my library items be delivered?
- Volunteers from the Mt. Angel Public Library will deliver books and other library materials once a month, on Wednesday afternoons between 12:00-3:00.
- You will receive a printed schedule of delivery dates.
- At the time of delivery, volunteers will pick up your previous items. Please pack them in your labeled book bag (provided) for easy pick up.
How many items can I borrow?
- You may have as many as you are able to realistically read/listen to over the month. Generally, the maximum is 25 items.
How do I request a special item?
- You are welcome to call Mt. Angel Public Library at 503-845-6401 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for specific requests.
- If you would like to request a special item, please call/email at least one week prior to your scheduled delivery date. We will do our best to have the item(s) for your next checkout session.
What if I don’t like an item or author that was sent?
- Please notify the Mt. Angel Public Library by phone call, email, or written note included with the returned items.
- Mention your preferences to the volunteers when they pick up and deliver books.
- Use the orange bookmarks to rate items or send in booklists for order.
- Don’t be shy! We want to send you the very best.
How long can I keep the materials?
- The regular loan period is one month.
- You may renew one or more of your items once.
What if I lose or damage an item?
- If you lose or damage an item, please notify the volunteers who deliver your items. If necessary, the librarian will discuss replacement costs.
What if I will be gone at a scheduled delivery time?
- If you will not be home at delivery time, please call or email the Mt. Angel Public Library at 503-845-6401 or email@example.com to let us know.
- We will workAny other questions? Please call the Mt. Angel Public Library at 503-845-6401 or firstname.lastname@example.org and library staff will be happy to assist you.with you to schedule a special delivery/pickup time so you will not be without materials.
- If you will be away from home due to travel, illness, etc., please call or email and we can to pause your service until you are ready to begin again.
- Any other questions? Please call the Mt. Angel Public Library at 503-845-6401 or email@example.com and library staff will be happy to assist you.