Use Application (pdf)
The Mt. Angel Public Library Community Room is available for rent at a nominal rate when it is not in use by the city.
$25/first 4 hours
$10 Civic groups
$100 cleaning deposit
$100 key deposit
To rent, complete the form below and return it to City Hall:
P.O. Box 960
5 N. Garfield St.
Mt. Angel, OR 97362
Phone (503) 845-9291
Fax (503) 845-6261
Download the form below:facilityuse_applicationDownload
Rules for Use:
- The Community Use Room will either, 1) be opened for the user; or 2) a key will be issued to the authorized user. If the key is not returned to City Hall within two (2) business days after the event, the user will be charged twenty-five dollars ($25.00) for each key not returned. If any key remains unreturned after fourteen (14) business days following the event, the user will be held responsible for all costs associated with re-keying the facility’s locks.
- The user is responsible for its reasonable use and safekeeping. Any City inventory (tables, chairs, etc.) must be cleaned and returned to their proper storage place. All decorations and garbage must be removed. If the facility is not returned to its original condition, the user will be charged for any additional cleaning at the actual cost of staff time and materials.
- Decorations must NOT be attached to the walls or the ceilings of the City Buildings. Use of rice, confetti, glitter, or other small articles or similar objects used for decoration or any other purpose are prohibited.
- Climbing or standing on any piece of furniture is prohibited.
- Rental of the Community Meeting Room shall require a walkthrough with City Staff at a time that is mutually convenient before and after the rental. It is the applicant’s responsibility to make arrangements for this. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of the deposit.
- Any group wishing to use the sound system or projection equipment must first obtain permission from the City Administrator or designee. The system may only be operated by authorized City personnel, and fee to cover the City’s cost will be assessed.
- Use of the Community Meeting Room must not interfere in any way with the conduct of City business. Disruptive or noisy groups will be required to leave the meeting room and will forfeit their fees and deposit.
- Availability of the room is at the discretion of the City. Food or beverage consumption in the room will be reviewed on a per reservation basis and subject to specific conditions of the City.
- A $100.00 cleaning deposit will be collected at the time of application. The deposit is fully refundable only if the room is left in a clean manner with no damage.