I own property within Mt. Angel city limits

If you own property within Mt. Angel city limits, you may be eligible for a full-service library card. This card allows owners of any type of property inside Mt. Angel city limits who pay city taxes a library card with the full range of services. Property must be owned, not leased, and proof of ownership must be presented. Taxpayer cards expire each year. 

To apply: Visit the library circulation desk with a photo ID, verification of current address and property tax statements. 

Questions? Please stop by the circulation desk at the library or contact us.