- Patrons who are visually impaired,
- Patrons who have motor and dexterity impairments,
- Patrons who are in a wheelchair or mobility vehicle
- Patrons who are deaf and deaf blind
- Other patrons with special needs.
Services we offer:
- Training in the use of assistive technology
- Resource information related to disabilities
- Assistance with access to library programs and services
Ask to use the Accessibility Toolkit at the Circulation Desk when you arrive at the library.
|Low vision note-writing frame|
|Low vision signature guide|
|Low vision writing tablet|
|Reizen dome magnifier|
|Common handheld magnifiers|