Free 24/7 wireless access is available at the Mt. Angel Public Library. The wireless service is provided by WAVE. If you have a wireless enabled laptop or electronic device, using the wireless service is as simple as turning on your computer and launching a web browser.
- Users must supply and configure their own equipment.
- Wireless is available in most areas of the library as well as outside in the courtyard and across the street in the gazebo. Access will depend on the strength of your wireless card.
- Printing and software programs are not available via the wireless connection.
- Library staff cannot provide instruction or assist with setting up your equipment.
- As with most public wireless “hot spots,” the library’s wireless connection is not secure.
- The library’s “Adult Technology Use Guidelines” above applies to the wireless connection as well.