Oregon School Library Information Network helps kids and teens learn to research and research to learn. If you don’t remember your login or don’t have one yet, call or email the Library for login information (503-845-6401, firstname.lastname@example.org) or contact Jen Maurer at the State Library of Oregon.
- Learn to Research => Information literacy resources, to guide students through the research process
- Find Information => Access to a group of periodicals databases (which contain articles, images, and multimedia content from encyclopedias, magazines, journals, newspapers, and ebooks) and to LearningExpress Library (database for test preparation, skill building, and computer tutorials).
- Cite My Sources => Citation Maker, a tool for creating a bibliography or a works cited page in APA or MLA format
If you have questions, contact Jen Maurer at the State Library of Oregon.
Answerland is Oregon’s online reference service – a place where librarians help Oregon residents find answers to questions and provide research guidance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Online Resources with your Library Card:
- DOGONews – A bi-lingual literacy and news database featuring interactive articles covering language arts, science, social studies, STEM, sports, and the environment
- Gale in Context: High School
- Gale in Context: Middle School
- Gale eBooks
- Gale Academic OneFile
- Gale General OneFile
- Gale in Context: Opposing Viewpoints
- Gale in Context: U.S. History
- Gale OneFile: High School Edition
- InfoTrac: Student Edition
- Learning Express Library School Center
- National Geographic Kids
- NoveList Plus