- Creativebug is our go-to resource for high-quality, on-trend arts and crafts instructional videos. Grab your card and set up your account to access to the full library 1,000+ art and craft classes for artists and makers of all levels. Video guide to Creativebug.
- Watch award-winning movies and documentaries on Kanopy. Create your account with your library card number, and stream instantly on your smart TV, smartphone, computer, or tablet. Kanopy Kids has a huge array of amazing kids content that will educate and delight. Video guide to Kanopy.
- Chilton Library represents the most authoritative automotive repair information available to car owners. There are thousands of year, make and model combinations covering the most popular vehicles of the past 30 years, plus additional coverage of specialty models. Video guide to Chilton Library.
- Consumer Reports provides ratings and reviews, recommendations and buying advice for thousands of products and services. You get free, unlimited access to all of their recourses courtesy of you library card. Video guide to Consumer Reports.
- An indispensible resource for genealogists and historians, Ancestry Library Edition is all for free with your library card! Sources include: censuses, vital records, immigration records, family histories, military records, court and legal documents, directories, photos and maps. Video guide to Ancestry Library Edition.
- Learning Express Library Offers online practice tests, skills-building for math, reading, and writing, computer skills tutorials, e-books and career development tools. Video guide to Learning Express Library.
- Use these databases to find full text articles from magazines, journals, and newspapers, as well as reference eBooks, videos, images, and more. They cover a wide range of topics and offer research and life-long learning information for all ages.
- NoveList Plus connects readers to their next book by making recommendations for what to read next. One of the most popular elements is read-alikes. This feature suggests titles that are ‘just like’ other titles. If you’ve just finished a great book, log into NoveList Plus and find great read-alikes. Video guide to Novelist Plus.
- Answerland is Oregon’s online reference service – a place where librarians help Oregon residents find answers to questions and provide research guidance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Explore the New York Times online without encountering any article limits! Users at a CCRLS library can go directly to NYTimes.com and log into (or register for) a personal account; using that account on the library’s wifi network ensures complete access and no limits. Users not at a library as well as those wanting to use the NYTimes mobile app can redeem 72 hours of access, also available to them via their personal NYTimes.com account by going to this link.