Provides guidelines for visitors taking photos in the Library.
- Visitors and library customers may take photographs in the library as remembrances of their visit.
- Library staff may terminate any photos being taken that appear to interfere with library business or that compromise safety and security.
- The privacy of users must not be violated. Please ask before you take a picture of a person that could be easily identified. Pictures of the backs of patrons are permissible.
- The library reserves the right to photograph and videotape program participants. These photos and videos may be used in library publications, including local public cable, the library website, social media software platforms, and other marketing materials. Notify library staff if you do not wish to be photographed.
- Anyone interested in filming or taking professional photos in the library should first contact the Library Director, Jackie Mills, at (971) 370-5040