- Children 0 through 6 years old MUST be accompanied and supervised by a responsible caretaker at all times
- Children 7 through 9 years old MUST have a responsible caretaker somewhere in the library during their visit
- WALK, DON’T RUN
- USE INSIDE VOICES
- Treat library materials respectfully
Books not checked out should be left stacked neatly on a table.
Puppets, puzzles, and other active toys should be picked up, placed in their containers and returned to their proper spaces so the next child can enjoy them.
If children are left unattended at the library and no responsible caregiver can be found or contacted, the Mt. Angel Public Library staff must, by law, contact the Police Department. An officer will come to pick up the child and continue to try to contact the caregiver. This is for your child’s safety and well-being.
Children’s Technology Use
Provides notice to parents about guidelines for their children using library computers.
- AWE computer is for children age 12 and under.
- There is a 60 minute limit
- Children may have only one session per day.
- AWE computer use is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Only two people at a terminal at one time.