Check out a Mobile WiFi Hotspot
The Wi-Fi hotspot is a device that allows you to connect your mobile-enabled devices (such as laptops, smartphones, tablets, and more) to the Internet. The hotspot is portable and lightweight; browse, stream, and stay connected anywhere there is T-Mobile coverage. The battery lasts up to 48 hours on standby or up to 5 hours and 20 minutes during continuous use. Connect up to 15 devices at the same time.
- Twenty-one day checkout period with one renewal possible, if device is not on hold.
- Device MUST be retuned directly to a staff member at the Mt. Angel Public Library Circulation Desk.
- There is a $5.00 LATE FEE per DAY up to the price of the device ($75.00)
- Each carrying case contains 1 hotspot (with SIM card and battery installed), 1 micro-USB charging cable (with cord and AC adapter), and 1 start guide.
- Fully charge the device using the USB cable and adapter provided. Turn on the device by holding down the power key for 3 seconds. On your phone, go to Settings > Wi-Fi. Choose the Coolpad surf option that matches the SSID name from the list of available networks and type in the password.” These instructions and more are included with each hotspot.
- Rechargeable battery and SIM card pre-loaded in device.
- The hotspot works where there is T-Mobile coverage. Visit https://www.t-mobile.com/coverage/coverage-map to confirm there is coverage for the location you wish to use the hotspot.
- The Coolpad surf mobile hotspot user manual may be viewed online The Health/Safety/Warranty Guide starts on page 20.